Friday, April 30, 2010

What would be a typical mortgage interest rate for 30yr?

100% mortgage, with 830 credit score in GA?





House is not expensive, around 170k.What would be a typical mortgage interest rate for 30yr?
According to bankrate, your interest rate would be in the 6% - 7% range ( http://www.bankrate.com/brm/rate/brm_mtg鈥?/a> ) This may not include PMI, which may be required for a 100% mortgage.





100% mortgages are becoming more expensive because of the current mortgage credit crunch.What would be a typical mortgage interest rate for 30yr?
A house around 170k is expensive. You have to put something down and your looking at around 6-7%.
I think about 5%
There's 24 different factors that determine your interest rate. I'd be more than happy to get you prequalified and deliver a proposal that can give you your best options. I work for Chase as a mortgage planner.





It looks like your credit score is going to be a nice positive factor, but there are other factors that could make your rate be anywhere from 1% (yes, it's possible) to 12% (yes, unfortunately this is possible too).





You can call me at 561-573-2955. I'm able to lend nationwide. You can visit my website at www.caseycasperson.com or email me casey.x.casperson@chase.com.





If anything I can show you some tips and tricks while you negotiate for your new home!!
Looks like they are running about 6.25, but I doubt that is for 100% finance. You would typically be expected to put down 10%. (Which is a very good idea - more if you can afford it)
Ok, I just checked my rates and a 100% conventional loan today for a 30 yr fixed 170k loan would be 6.875 with no origination or discount points.


I also have a 3% down FHA program at 6.75% fixed for 30 yrs without points and discount fees.


You can get lower rates if you want to buy down the rate, but I just quoted without buydowns. Let me know if you have more specific questions or need a payment quote. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment