Friday, April 30, 2010

I need the best lead generation service ? Who are the top converting mortgage Internet lead providers?

As anyone in the mortgage industry knows there a numerous mortgage lead providers, how to approach that's companies I need the best lead generation service ? Who are the top converting mortgage Internet lead providers?
Well, a little over a month back, I had a colleague refer me to a new company called DeCesare Marketing. He told me that they were MILES cheaper than the competition and actually produced stellar results. Went with their Business Basic package for only $250/month and got 4500 outbound dials to who/where I defined as my target. Hesitant at first, as you can imagine, paying 20% of what every other company wanted to charge me. But, I can proudly say that I have found a great deal, and am now passing the word onto you. 4500 outbound dials from them to whatever you define as your target, and you are sure to receive a better value than paying these other guys by the lead! Check them out... www.decesaremarketing.com





Tell them Wayne Jenkins referred you (maybe I will get a discount) :-PI need the best lead generation service ? Who are the top converting mortgage Internet lead providers?
Try out telemarketing as it works better than the internet leads. I have a personal experience as I had worked for a company few years ago and if you want to save money and get quality results, try outsourcing.





Good Luck
I can give you every person in the united states, how much their mortgage is, how big thier house is, how many occupants and much much more.


If you want a free sample 5000 leads email me on jmarshallgunn@gmail.com





James Marshall-Gunn


US Leads

No comments:

Post a Comment