Friday, April 30, 2010

How do I get a mortgage company to finance me after I filled Ch. 13.?

We have asked a couple of companys and no one wants to help us. We filled in 2001 and it was discharged in 2003. We have a fair credit score. How can we start over if no one will give us a chance?How do I get a mortgage company to finance me after I filled Ch. 13.?
I am also a mortgage professional, (Mortgage loan officer) and we definitely have loan programs that will help get a mortgage loan the day after BK discharge. You WILL, most definitely, have to have re-established credit @ a department store that carries their own credit. You will certainly have a higher interest rate, but after 1 or 2 years, you will have established a mortgage history. DO NOT BE LATE! You can refinance and lower your rate.How do I get a mortgage company to finance me after I filled Ch. 13.?
I am a mortgage professional. You must wait for a year after a BK to obtain financing..ok, you've done that. You also must not have any lates on a mortgage within the last year for some banks or two years for others. Bad credit after a BK is the kiss of death for several years, until you reestablish. Sub prime lending is evaporating right now, and is going to make it hard for you to get a loan without money down. You could try an 80-20 loan which is essentially a first and a second mortgage at the same time, which is done to avoid lenders mortgage insurance. The best way is to have 20 percent down and do a conforming loan (conforms to govt standards) and provide all documentation.





The upshot of it is, you either have to find an owner finance and pay way too much, or save 20 percent to put down, or wait a year or two for the industry to recover.
You can follow this link





%26lt;a href=';http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-221鈥?target=';_blank'; onmouseover=';window.status='http://www.e鈥?true;'; onmouseout=';window.status=' ';return true;';%26gt;Bad Credit Home Loans%26lt;/a%26gt;


%26lt;img src=';http://www.ftjcfx.com/image-2215926鈥?width=';1'; height=';1'; border=';0';/%26gt;
I found this site with interesting proposals. Good luck!





http://all-mortgage-calculators.blogspot鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment