Friday, April 30, 2010

I want to get a mortgage and buy property for my parents to live?

They want to pay a rent but it would be taxed at my highest rate. If they did not pay rent or a nominal amount and put the rest of the money they would have been paying for rent aside into one of their bank accounts and that money passed to me on thier deaths, is there any legal/tax problem with that? (we are talking less then 拢200,000)I want to get a mortgage and buy property for my parents to live?
doesn't sound like any legal implications. But for safetys sake get a written tenancy agreement and get a solicitor to put everything that you and your parents have agreed upon in writing.





Good luck x xI want to get a mortgage and buy property for my parents to live?
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment