Friday, April 30, 2010

How in depth does the mortgage company get with verification?

i applied for a fha mortgage and the mortgage company is not counting my student loans in my dti because they are on forbearance. technically, they are supposed to be on forbearance for a year, but mine will not be in 5 months. they used my forbearance letter that didn't say when i had to start repaying and they never asked me when the forbearance was up.





does the underwriter or someone else actually call the student loan company to verify, or do they just work off the paperwork given to them?How in depth does the mortgage company get with verification?
You will be required to provide documentation that shows the loans are deferred for at least 1 year otherwise the underwriter will include the payments.How in depth does the mortgage company get with verification?
Yes and your Loan Officer is doing you a grave disservice by not disclosing this to the u/w up front. I hope you will still fit the DTI once that is added into your debt. FHA is very concerned right now with the numbers and tend to be extra critical. You may want to ask that it be added in so you can see your DTI and make sure you are still qualified for this loan.
*Compliment of the day to you,





My name is Helen Donald base in united kingdom(UK),I am a student who was scammed by some scams in the internet, where I saw their addresses on yahoo answers and I required a loan of 20,000 pounds and finally I was scam over 1,500 pounds, so I decided not to look for loan in the net but I came across a friend of my who told me that she saw an address of a young woman called Susan Patrick from the United State of America who require a loan of $60,000 USD from a lender. and finally receive her loan, so she place the address of the lender main why she have had of scam on the net before but she just decide to give the man a try and she receive her loan after three days. So she ask me to contact this online bank and I require a loan from this bank first, second day no reply from this man and I proceeded


with him finally I receive a loan of about 22,000pounds from this lender. So I now said to my self nothing good come through stress when you are with the right person. So if you are in need of any type of loan this lender is who I advice every body that is in need of a loan to contact. Via e-mail charlessmith41@gmail.com Hence i know you will definitely call me to thank me, GOOD LUCK.


*

No comments:

Post a Comment