Friday, April 30, 2010

I was cotacted by Identicare a company said they could help me recover ppi i paid to my first mortgage with?

regency mortgage said i was owed approx 拢1,300. Identicare have had the details of accouint and dates yet i have heard nothing from them. I know they take a %, yet still no contact for over 5 months. Unfortunately i have mislaid my original correspondence with them . Can you suggest anything?I was cotacted by Identicare a company said they could help me recover ppi i paid to my first mortgage with?
Don't know who they are and can't find them through searching the usual channels. However, they will take a % as their fee, and any company that takes 5 months to do anything isn't worth bothering with to be frank.





You can easily reclaim PPI premiums and interest yourself anyway. It isn't difficult but it requires some effort to write letters. The best guide is on the moneysavingexpert site, which I've linked to below.





Regards.I was cotacted by Identicare a company said they could help me recover ppi i paid to my first mortgage with?
Who are they supposed to be recovering the money FROM. Contact them directly and forget the middleman. If you are entitled to recover anything, you don't need Identicare to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment