Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I receive a letter from united state mortgage crisis center with hope now bill and they could help should I go

They want to help me reduce my payments but I have to paid them 325.00 and they refinance my house for me should I do it? They contact my current lender and negotiate with them to lower my payments.I receive a letter from united state mortgage crisis center with hope now bill and they could help should I go
Sounds like a scam, you can contact your lender yourself.I receive a letter from united state mortgage crisis center with hope now bill and they could help should I go
NO ! These folks aren't going to refinance your mortgage, in all probability. They will merely attempt to do the work required in order to convince your current mortgage lender to modify your payment terms. Many of these offers are not worthwhile in the least. You should contact your lender DIRECTLY and try to do the same on your own.
that is a con; you can do it for free.





they cannot promise what any lender will do.
scam

No comments:

Post a Comment