Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Are responsible feminists angry that Obama's mortgage plan will force them to subsidize irresponsible men?

Since feminist women have worked so hard to build highly remunerable careers, buy homes, pay their taxes and otherwise behave as responsible citizens, does it anger them that Obama's mortgage plan will require them to pay the mortgages of many irresponsible (and probably misogynistic) men?Are responsible feminists angry that Obama's mortgage plan will force them to subsidize irresponsible men?
No, I'm mad that irresponsible lenders put people in houses they couldn't afford in the first place, and that the CEO's of companies that needed to be bailed out with a trillion dollars of our tax payer money STILL ';earned'; their six figure bonuses despite the company almost going completely under. THAT is an irresponsible use of tax payer dollars. I don't think we should keep those fat cats in jets and yatchs while other people are potentially being put on the street. I'm fine helping poor people stay in their homes, not so much with helping billionaires make another billion, THIS time at the tax payer's expense.





BTW, how DOES someone earn a bonus when the company is going bankrupt?Are responsible feminists angry that Obama's mortgage plan will force them to subsidize irresponsible men?
If I paid taxes (which I don't because I'm 19 and not working during the school year), I wouldn't be upset with having some of my tax money diverted to help out homeowners in dire straits. They need it more than I do. And as Obama made clear, only those who played by the rules would be rewarded with this new stimulus.
feminist movement = ruination of the family unit.
Cut it out already.
what Know it All said

No comments:

Post a Comment